Dysphagia care training is a topic that arises daily in our care provision, even more so recently with the introduction of the IDDSI framework. Whether it’s a nursing home asking for training for all their staff members, or an individual looking to improve their dysphagia care skills, it’s so important to be able to access reliable, good quality advice and training. That’s where this course comes in.
This is a comprehensive, practical training course for anybody working with dysphagia. It is suitable for
- Care staff
- Health care assistants
- Home carers
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Allied health professionals
This online learning course is acredited by:
- The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI). Completion attracts 1.5 CEUs.
- The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (ANMF). Completion attracts 1.5 CPD points.
A great course, really covered everything in the right level of detail, exactly what I needed to return to care work
- Certified online training in dysphagia care
- Practical, useful information for everyday care
- Suitable for nurses, health care assistants, home carers and AHPs
- Includes full IDDSI framework explanation and demonstration
- Self-paced, interactive learning
- Globally applicable
- Free printable resources throughout the course
- A percentage of profits go towards dysphagia research
- Presented by Speech and Language Therapists with 15+ years’ experience working with dysphagia
So useful and practical, one of the best courses I’ve done in a long time.
Perfect explanation of the IDDSI, the videos of all the different levels really helped me to learn, and some really useful resources.